Certified Specialist in Prosthodontics
Protect Your Dental Health with Dr. Shupe
Sometimes you need extra help to protect your smile. Teeth break and chip, which can cause simple cosmetic problems or lead to more serious infections. Furthermore, damaged teeth make everyday tasks like eating and speaking more difficult.
Fortunately, you can avoid these issues with proper treatment from Dr. Shupe and his staff. We can repair damaged teeth and restore your smile.
Dental Treatments that Improve Your Smile
Dr. Shupe specializes in prosthodontics, or dental prosthetics. In addition to cosmetic treatments, Dr. Shupe can replace damaged or missing teeth with prosthetics, such as implants and dentures.
To maintain your smile, we offer the following services:
- Teeth whitening. This treatment reverses common teeth discolouration.
- Veneers. Veneers whiten badly discoloured teeth, fix breaks and chips, and realign your bite.
- Crowns and bridges. Crowns fix chips and cracks in teeth and protect teeth against additional damage. Bridges replace missing teeth, ensuring that your teeth remain properly aligned.
- Dental bonding. Dental bonding fixes broken or rotted teeth. We apply resin that fills cracks or cavities and makes teeth look whiter and healthier.
- Dental implants. When you have broken and damaged teeth, dental implants can replace the missing teeth.
- Dentures. Dentures replace multiple teeth lost to severe injury or wear. We offer both removable and permanent dentures.
Don’t let your tooth damage become permanent. If you need your smile rebuilt, trust Dr. Shupe to guide you through the proper treatment to restore your oral health. Call 250-860-6939 or 1-800-661-4288 to set up an appointment.
- British Columbia Society of Prosthodontists
- Association of Prosthodontists of Canada
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Regional Practice Leader, Oral Oncology Program/Dental Department for the Cancer Centre for the Southern Interior
Dr. Ronald J. Shupe Inc. | 115-1890 Cooper Road | Kelowna, BC V1Y 8B7 | 250‑860‑6939 | Toll Free: 1‑800‑661‑4288 | Fax: 250‑860‑6933 | email@example.com